Expert Design, Construction and Remodeling Services for Daycare from KCS Construction Services
Renovating your daycare center or constructing a new one can provide you with added space and improved functionality for your entire facility. As the leading Houston daycare construction company, KCS Construction Services can provide you with the right options for all your childcare building needs. We work with you throughout the building process to make sure that your project goes smoothly and according to plan.
Best for Small, Medium and Large Childcare Facilities
According to the National Institute of Building Sciences, daycare centers fall into three primary categories:
- Small childcare centers are licensed for fewer than 60 children.
- Medium daycare centers can provide services for 60 to 94 children.
- Large centers are licensed for more than 94 children.
These facilities must adhere to strict requirements for safety and security and must be in compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) requirements for accessibility. At KCS Construction Services, our Houston daycare construction company experts have the experience and the proven expertise you need to ensure the best possible results for your project.
Designed for Safety and Optimal Functionality
Childcare centers require several different elements to be successful and to meet building codes and standards.
- Active play areas must be safe and accessible for all children at the facility.
- Classrooms to provide space for educational activities, naps and other quiet play.
- Spaces for infants and very young children should be kept separate from those used for older children.
- Toilets and kitchen spaces must be easy to clean and kept in a hygienic condition throughout the facility. They must also be adequate to serve the needs of children of all age groups
- Indoor air quality is an important consideration when designing a new childcare facility.
- Security considerations require that childcare areas be separated by barriers or interior space from entry points to the building.
At KCS Construction Services, our Houston daycare construction company can provide you with the most appropriate and code-compliant solutions for your new childcare center.
Renovations and Remodeling Projects
KCS Construction Services can also provide you with the most appropriate and least intrusive solutions for remodeling and renovating your current daycare facility. We work with you to ensure that your project is completed on time and that you receive the most effective guidance and support throughout your construction activities.
At KCS Construction Services, we specialize in providing you with the most advanced and cost-effective solutions for your daycare business. Call us today at 281-304-5885 to schedule a consultation with us. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.